ICYMI - Top Five Blog Posts of 2017
In 2018, Kadant Johnson educated and inspired. In case you missed them, here are the top five Kadant Johnson blog posts of 2017 by popularity.
- "How Does a Vacuum Breaker Work" demonstrated how a vacuum breaker allows air to enter a system to replace a change in volume that occurs during the steam-to-condensate phase change.
- Research was the focus in "Kadant Johnson R&D Center - Taking Machine Performance to the Next Level".
- The beginnings of the rotary joint were explored in "The History of the Rotary Joint".
- "Dryer Camera Brings Condensate Behavior to Light" explained how cameras can help show what's happening in a rotating cylinder.
- The importance of on-site dryer studies was presented in "Drying Performance Evaluation Identifies Critical Issues to Achieve Project ROI".
Make sure to look for Part 2 next week!